If you are trainer please fill following details. Our representative will contact you.
Terms and Conditions
Course Conduct Conditions:
- A 7 days’ exclusive training on selected technology at the starting of every semester (in the month of May/June at Odd semester and Dec/Jan at Even semester)
- Training Timing will be 9am to 5pm(7 days of exclusive training)
- On the seventh day trainer will demonstrate one real time project implementation and allot projects to each group the batch(4 students per batch)
- Trainers/Experts are expected to check status of the project periodically at every moth( for 3 continues months)
- Training Venue will be only at APSIT, Thane
- A table of content(course outline) and tentative list of project(minimum 16) must be provided from the trainers/Experts
- Trainers have to quote per student cost in the proposal. (including all taxes)
- There will be the tie-up of 3 months after the completion of exclusive training to check the status of project.
- One hour demo session on the respective technology will be arranged by college after the submission of the proposal
- One trainer and one assistant must be there to conduct training sessions.
- Trainers must have the bachelor degree of engineering(B.E.)
APSIT facilities available for trainer:
- Total number of students * cost per student = total payment
- First instalment – 30% of total payment at the starting of the exclusive training
- Second instalment – 30% of total payment at the end of the exclusive training
- Third instalment – 10% of total payment at the time of first visit to check status of the projects
- Fourth instalment – 10% of total payment at the time of second visit to check status of the projects
- Fifth instalment – 10% of total payment at the time of third visit to check status of the projects
- Last instalment – 10% of total payment, when all groups complete their 100% project work
- Stay, food and travelling to be borne by training organisation.
- Payments will be done by check/RTGS/NEFT with TDS deduction
Trainer’s selection procedure:
- Exclusive air conditioned labs available for hands on training with 60 computers, digital board, hanging projector, audio facility
- project guides/mentors will be allotted for every group from internal faculty members to take the follow up of projects every week
- exclusive time slots will be included in regular time table for project work
- Trainers have to submit separate proposal for individual course which includes course outline, project list and cost per student
- On the basis of demo feedback, project list and course outline the final trainer will be selected by college management.